Monday 16 June 2014

KIEHL'S New CALENDULA DEEP CLEANSING FOAM WASH

I have been using this product for a while now and I like to share with you that if you have normal to oily skin this is one product you don't want to miss!
Inspired by Kiehl's famous Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner this cleanser really feels great! It is a creamy gel formula that activates with water to form a rich foam. You really don't need that much so I think it will last me a while. The word foam might cause some of you to think it will leave you with the feeling some foamy products usually do, well not this one, as it is soap free and suitable for sensitive skin. My skin felt great and thoroughly cleansed as well as refreshed and revitalized. It removes impurities and dirt without overdrying skin.
Kiehl's new Calendula Deep Cleansing Foam wash is better suited to normal to oily skin.





Available in all the Kiehls stores in Switzerland and online on www.kiehls.ch from June 2014.






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad this product worked for you. It looks very interesting to me. I've never tried out this brand though.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete