Tuesday 24 June 2014

Maxi dresses the perfect choice for day & night

I don't know you but I love maxi dresses, in all shapes and colours! I think they are the perfect Summer attire and suitable for day and night! During the day worn with a nice pair of sandals they are the perfect solution to look fashionable and smart in any occasion. At night just swap the sandals for a nice pair of heels or wedges and your maxi dress becomes a head turner!
Here is a selection of a few maxi dresses I have picked for you for every budget.
Which is your favourite?





MOSCHINO CHEAP & CHIC





TIBI





MANGO





MSGM




H&M



 M MISSONI




H&M




ZARA







H&M



ZARA






3 comments:

  1. That Moschino palm tree one is gorgeous! How much is it?

    Keeley Ann x
    dunsterdreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave gna be the first dress. So beautiful!

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete