Monday 29 September 2014

Black is definetely back!

For the launch of L'Officiel Schweiz/Suisse Voyage I decided to wear my new Altuzarra for Target dress. I ordered the dress a few days earlier online and was really hoping it would come in time for the event so I was over the moon when the delivery man turned up at my door the exact same day of the event luckily!
Well I must say I love the dress, It looks even better than in the pictures, I feel I can wear it in so many different occasions and style it in so many different ways so stay tuned!
In this occasion I decided it to go for an all black look, with golden details thanks to golden sequins on the sleeves, on my belt and on my accessories.
Do you like the dress? Did you get something from the Altuzarra for Target Collection?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine








Dress: ALTUZARRA FOR TARGET
Jacket: H&M Trend
Bag: CÉLINE
Shoes: DOSENBACH
Bracelet: BALENCIAGA

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! You look great :) Love your outfit xoxo

    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanne!
    Thanks so much for your comment!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete