Thursday 11 September 2014

Give your hair a 3D makeover with WELLA SP

Wella Sp celebrates its 40th birthday, on this occasion is bringing out a brilliant colour saving innovation  through the improved formula of the Color Save Microlight 3D Complex Shampoo and the brand new Color Save Microlight 3D Complex Bi-phase Conditioner.





I can tell you that when I received them for testing I was very excited, as with my long coloured hair anything that promises to lock in colour and keep the colour vibrant is right up my street!
I often get asked which products I use on my hair, as some of you compliment my colour or the good condition of my hair.
Well I can tell you it takes some work! I mean long, coloured hair like mine require extra care and attention, and by that I mean as well as a good hairstylist and haircut every couple of months that Ineed to invest in professional haircare.
I have tried highstreet brands of haircare and although some are actually quite good with hair like mine professional haircare is in a different league and I can really see a difference with my hair.
Wella Sp is one of my favourite brand as their products are of excellent quality .After trying the SP Luxe Oil range, which by the way I still love, I could not wait to try these two beauties.
Well I must say I am once again impressed!

The Wella SP Color Save Microlight 3D Shampoo with its new formula, works with your hair own structure to protect keratin an against colour fading and leaves hair shiny , with renewed health and colour brilliance.



The Wella SP Color Save Microlight 3D Complex Bi-Phase Conditioner is a light-weight leave-in conditioner. Just shake it well and spray it on hair, easy! It really helps in maintaing color vibrancy and brilliance and also preventing color fading. My hair was left soft, glossy and easy to brush and style! Already on my  must-have product for Fall!



Wella SP Color Save Microlight 3D Complex Shampoo and Bi-phase Conditioner are available in September to buy exclusively at Wella SP Salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment