Tuesday 21 October 2014

Dr. Hauschka Eye Balm

We all know the skin around the eyes produce less oil making it prone to premature aging. The Dr.Hauschka Eye Balm with a combination of plant oils, extracts and beeswax supports elasticity, visibly smoothes wrinkles and protects the delicate eye area.
Cocoa Butyer and Jojoba Oil moisturize and protect against dryness while Camelia and Anthyllis extracts soothe tender skin.
The texture is a thick balm, I use it as a protective balm which makes it perfect for Fall and Winter months.
It has a lovely scent and it really does a good job moisturizing and protecting the delicate eye area on those cold and windy days.
My eyes area is more soft and supple, I have a fresh look and I can see a difference, my dehydration wrinkles have dimineshed.
You also don't need a big amount, about a rice grain each time so a pot will last you a fairly long time.
It is fair to say the Dr.Hauschka Eye Balm is now one of my staple for Fall/Winter.












No comments:

Post a Comment