Wednesday 15 October 2014

Loving my new Hipsters for Sisters leo bag!

On Sunday we went shooting in a wonderful location a really pretty place!
Perfect location to go for a relaxing walk with the hubs and Jasper. I do not know you but everytime I went for walks etc I never knew which bag to carry as I want to have my hands free and still look stylish so an ordinary bumbag just wouldn't do.
Well I now found the perfect bag from Hipsters for Sisters, the L.A. based company founded by Debra Denniston ad her two daughters  that want to liberate women from their baggage and celebrate the joy of less and the freedom to live hands-free. In the belt-bags you can fit the essentials, which is a reminder of ease of living a life of simplicity..filled with more experiences, happiness and less stuff.
Their belt-bags are produced locally and ethically in Los Angeles with sustainable and earth-friendly materials, they are also very trendy and available in different styles and colours. I picked the Flat Leo as I am a big fan of leopard prints as you know and I think it is perfect for Fall, as it can instantly bright up any outfit and goes so well with beige, burgundy, maroon, brown..so you will definetely see a lot more of this bag!
I can also wear my belt bag as a normal bag or as a clutch which gives me more options of styling it.
I paired it with a faux fur H&M cardi and H&M skinny military green pants which is a perfect smart casual outfit for a Sunday afternoon.
I hope you had a great weekend!i


XOXO

My-Sweetvalentine


















Coat: H&M
Top: C&A
Pants: H&M
Bag: HIPSTERS FOR SISTERS
Boots: PRIMARK



No comments:

Post a Comment