Monday 14 September 2015

MAC launches HAUTE DOGS a limited edition collection inspired by your canine friend!

A MAC collection inspired by dogs? Yes, you have heard it right this time I am not talking about Giambattista Valli or Miley Cirus but of your and my best furry friends: dogs.  After all our pretty pooches are very well looked after..tell me about it. My dog Jasper gets a lot of attention and is definetely a poser!

The collection takes inspiration from fur colours and features luscious, buttery tones, gold-spun sculpting powders and regal berries for lips all with canine inspired names such as : Barking Gorgeous and Rare Breed.
If you are curious to see what a collection inspired by dogs would look like you will be positive surprised as the collection includes eyeshadow palettes, fluidline gel liner, lipsticks, lipglasses, nail polishes .. so definetely all you need to create a beautiful bold make up look!












As the collection is quite large, I have asked my best furry friend Jasper to help me picking the favourite items of the collection, after all who better than him could give me an opinion on this collection?..And here they are: 





Mineralize Rich Lipstick
Rare Breed


Mineralize Eye Shadow x 4
Pure Breed


MAC STUDIO NAIL LACQUER
Vintage Vamp

SHAPING POWDER
Warm Light



MAC 
HAUTE DOGS
Limited Edition
is available now
at all
MAC Counters and 
on 
www.maccosmetics.ch






No comments:

Post a Comment