Tuesday 15 September 2015

Michael Kors Sawyer : the ultimate timepiece for Fall!

Last month I was invited by Nespresso for a wonderful night at Park Hotel Vitznau. Of course the preparation  for the occasion took quite a bit of planning as the event was quite important and the location is so smart.
Of course my first choice was my new Michael Kors Sawyer leather Watch, part of the Fall '15 collection it has an embossed blue leather strap and navy dial all in a gold-tone setting. A watch which suited the occasion so well!
In the end I chose a black dress, can't go wrong with a little black dress right? Paired with blue accessories, my Proenza Schouler bag and my Michael Kors watch really helped me to make a statement.
The Sawyer will really help make a statement to any of your outfits  from smart occasions to the office it will put a professional face on every ensemble.








MICHAEL KORS SAWYER

"The Sawyer it is a really stylish watch, with its beautiful embossed leather strap
and sophisticated Roman numerals, it is the timepiece of choice for smart occasions
or days at the desk"








LESS IS MORE

"Sometimes less is more, for a maximum impression
 keep your look monochromatic
and let the gold-tone watch be your shining statement."
















MICHAEL KORS
Sawyer Leather Strap Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment