Tuesday 29 December 2015

Adidas Originals goes Baroque!

The Holidays are slowly passing, after the pre Christmas stress and hectic days now I am also enjoying some time off. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and now I am very much looking forward to New Year's Eve.
It is quite a big news that there is no snow here in Switzerland at the moment and the weather has also been quite mild. I really enjoyed wearing casual / sporty clothing for lounging at home and going for long relaxing walks.
Just before the Holidays I have received this wonderful bomber jacket from Adidas Originals and I have been really loving it!
It is part of the Adidas Originals Baroque range, in a satiny material covered in print inspired by baroque jacquard patterns which were really popular in the '70s. Adidas has really managed to give a luxurious new look to a sporty bomber jacket!
If you love the print as much as I do available are also leggins, hoodie, track jacket and more!

Wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My-Sweetvalentine


















ADIDAS ORIGINALS
BAROQUE
range
is available now

No comments:

Post a Comment