Wednesday 9 December 2015

With Yankee Candles through the Holiday Season!


As you already know I am a big fan of scented candles and my favourite are without a doubt Yankee Candles! I personally love them all year around but I must say in Winter and especially during the Holiday it is when I enjoy them the most.
I love the Holiday collection..like Winter Glow, Berry Trifle or Cozy by the Fire everytime I light them I really get in the Holiday Spirit. Normally I would place them just on the sideboard but during the Holiday Season I love to bring the candles into my decorations. I think they look great as centrepiece. I have put two of my candles in my livingroom Holiday arrangement together with Christmas baubles, pine cones, stars and other ornaments.
They really create a cozy and warm atmosphere at night time as well as filling the house with wonderful scent!
Yankee Candles also make for wonderful gifts, and if you like someone who loves scented candles they surely will be delighted with them.
With so many flavours, shape and sizes of Yankee Candles you are sure to find one to warm up your Holidays!




















YANKEE CANDLES
for more info visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment