Sunday 20 March 2016

L'Occitane Néroli and Orchidée Collection has some lovely new additions just in time for Spring!

One of my favourite L'Occitane line the"Collection de Grasse" Néroli and Orchidée expands its range just in time for Spring with three new products: a Bath Milk, a Lip Gloss and a Body Oil.
Néroli and Orchidée blends two precious essences for this "Collection de Grasse". A heart of radiant Neroli is blended with caressing white orchide absolute from Madagascar. Fruity burst of orange and heart notes of peach complete this sensuous bouquet.
It is really a wonderful fresh fragrance which is perfect for Spring. So I thought to myself with these lovely new additions, why not create a Néroli and Orchidée beauty ritual?
Let's celebrate the arrival of Spring!
I start my beauty routine with a relaxing bath, with the Néroli and Orchidée Bath Milk. I truly enjoy it as it not only hydrates and moisturizes but it also leaves my skin with a wonderful delicate and feminine scent. Then I love to apply the Néroli and Orchidée Body Oil. I love to switch my body lotion for a body oil come Spring/ Summer as I appreciate the fact that is light weight, it absorbs quickly and leaves skin with a beautiful shimmer and without being greasy at all.
And as a finish touch to my Néroli and Orchidée routine I apply the lip gloss which gives my lips a lovely pink sheer and I am ready to go!







Néroli and Orchidée Bath Milk

This wonderful bath milk will transform your bath into a milky pleasure which will delight the body and mind.
The Néroli essence and Madagascar white Orchid diffuse the alluring and mesmerising fragrange of Néroli and Orchidée.
This bath milk nourishes and softens the skin while leaving delicately fragranced.






Néroli and Orchidée Body Oil

This perfumed body oil is ultra lightweight and really nourishes and softens skin.
It absorbs really quickly while leaving a satin finish fragranced with an alluring and mesmerising scent of neroli and orchidée.





Néroli and Orchidée Lipgloss

This lipgloss brings your lips a fruity floral scent while coating them with a shimmering lovely rosy nude hue. Keep it in your handbag for quick touch-ups!






L'Occitane
Néroli and Orchidée
new products 
are available 
from April 2016
at 
L'Occitane Boutiques
and on





No comments:

Post a Comment