Tuesday 29 March 2016

MAC Charlotte Olympia pre-launch event!

Last Wednesday I was invited to the pre-launch event of MAC Charlotte Olympia in Geneva. During the event I had chance to have a look beforehand at the collection as well as having some make-up done with some of the products from the limited edition collection.
I was very excited to see the collection as it all looked so glam and fab! This collection puts focus on the lips with the bold lipsticks and lip mixes all in the red tones. The eyes are left more natural with the Cream Colour Bases in the shades of bronze and brown, Liquid Brown Liner and Zoom Lash Mascara also in brown. Just like I had done on me, with the focus on the lips with the beautiful Retro Rouge Lipstick and the Cream Colour Bases on the eyes for a true old Hollywood glamour.
And have you seen how beautiful the Nail Lacquers look? Wow, they look so glam! I told you how much I liked the make-up bag so of course I had to get it! All the packaging has Charlotte's signature gold spider's web and clear lucite and they look great! Get your hands on the eyelash curler or the compact mirror, they will be a glamourous addition to any make up bag!
If you still haven't got anything from this collection you better hurry as it is Limited Edition!















MAC
Charlotte Olympia
Limited Edition
available now
at
MAC Globus Counters
MAC Stores
and





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jogos io 2019
    friv Games play
    2player for free
    I concede, I have not been on this website page in quite a while... in any case it was another delight to see It is such an essential point and overlooked by such a variety of, even experts. experts. I thank you to help making individuals more mindful of conceivable issues.

    ReplyDelete