Thursday 11 August 2016

Let's dress Summer!


One thing I love about Summer is that you can just get dressed with a simple little dress! It doesn't necessarily have to be black, it can be any colour you like and even better with patterns. The boho trend is here to stay and let me say I am so glad about it as I am a huge fan of boho inspired dresses and accessories as I think they are just perfect for Summer and fit my style so well.
This particular dress I am wearing I found it in France at a store called Kiabi and let me say it is not the only piece I got from there, stay tuned for more! Although I have not yet been on my Summer holidays, believe me I can't wait! Wearing a dress and going for a walk by the lake and just lounging there helped me in making feel as if I was on holiday! Hope you are enjoying your Summer so far.


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine












Dress: KIABI
Bag: MANOR
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Jewelry: bought abroad at local markets
Shoes: PRIMARK

No comments:

Post a Comment