Monday 15 August 2016

Nautical by the lake

 Last weekend in Ticino felt just like being on holiday, the weather was great and just perfect to hang around the lake in Lugano and that is exactly what we did.
While taking a break from Locarno Film Festival we went back to my hometown for a relaxing afternoon by the lake. I chose to wear a nautical ensemble for my afternoon home-coming tour. Nautical by the lake..groundbreaking! Not really, but I just love this dress from Zara which in this occasion I decided to wear as a top paired with some white shorts. I think it would look great also worn on its own as a dress but perhaps on the beach or on holiday as for me it is slightly too short for the city.
Anyway nautical in Summer for me remains a classic which will never go out of style.
Hope you like this outfit and enjoy the scenery of beautiful Lugano!

xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine


















Dress: ZARA
Shorts: PROMOD
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: MC QUEEN
Bag: CHLOE
Shoes: CONVERSE

No comments:

Post a Comment