Friday 24 January 2014

Black & white look with my new camden boots

I am so happy  that the boots I have ordered a few days ago online, are already here!
Of course I had to wear them straight away!
I saw this kind of boots namely Camden boots all over the place in England,  but I was not able to get a pair that fit me then. So I am so happy I found this pair on Newlook website, and they were even reduced! What not to like??
I think I will wear them a lot as  they go well with jeans, leggins but also with dresses come Spring.
I have put together this look deciding to go for black and white with my Isabel Marant for H&M pants taking centre stage!
The jacket is another great sale find from Zara. The embroidery and the details on the jacket are just fab!
Hope you like this look!









Jeans: ISABEL MARANT POUR H&M
Jacket: ZARA
Boots: NEW LOOK
Necklace: TALLY WEJILL

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete