Wednesday 22 January 2014

My new Saint Laurent mini duffle studded bag

If you follow me on IG you probably knew I loved this bag from the first time I saw it last Summer.. obviously that was in the shop window of my favourite store Shuga in Lugano so I will not lie to you I am over the moon that is finally mine!!!
And what a bag.. Saint Laurent mini duffle is a great bag, soft leather with studded details  and suede lining inside, can be worn also as a shoulder bag thanks to the strap.
I just love it❤❤❤
Do you girls love it as much as me?











1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete