Tuesday 28 January 2014

My top 3 - Current favourite bags

I must say I have many bags so It is hard to choose between them but recently I certainly have some favourite!
My top 3 is:
-my Celine trio in red
-my Proenza Schouler PS11 chain wallet
-my Saint Laurent mini duffle studdded bag

They seem to be the bags I use the most, I worn the Celine quite a lot over the festive period, and I still do. I just love the shape , the leather and everything about the trio.
That is also why having already the trio in black I have decided to get another one!

The Proenza Schouler well  that was my Christmas sale find..and what a find it was.. I just love it!
It is also in my favourite colour royal blue and although is not very big, as It is basically a chain wallet is very practical for shopping or a night out when you just need your cards , money and a lippy!

And last but not least the Saint Laurent mini studded  duffle.. Well what can I say that I have not already said. I think I made clear I love the bag, I had been lusting over this bag since last Summer.
The details, the leather, everything about this bag are just fab!
I can carry in two ways,too so that is also a plus.
What is your top 3?















8 comments:

  1. Great post! I love all three bags so much that I can't decide which I like the most :p

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweety, thanks so much! I love all three bags ,too!!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bags, I really love the electric blue of your Proenza bag!

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling, dont tell me.. Electric blue is my fav colour!!!

      Delete
  3. They are sooo lovely sweetie, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bags! I think the black one is my fave :)

    www.allthingspretty13.wix.com/allthingspretty13

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete