Friday 4 April 2014

Karl Lagerfeld now at Jelmoli Zurich

Last week while in Zurich I had chance to visit the recently opened Karl Lagerfeld point of sale inside Jelmoli department store.
I loved it!
The Karl Lagerfeld corner on the ground floor sells mainly accessories but  a selection of Karl Lagerfeld clothes can be found on the womenswear section.
Karl Lagerfeld fans will be happy to find bags, cute charms, ipad covers, sunglasses all in Karl style  and lots of cute items in Choupette style! Karl's beloved cat plays a major role in the accessories line!
The sunglasses range is fab! Some are even covered in velvet!
I have spotted lots of hi-tech accessories such as cute ipad and iphone covers in trendy colours. The selection of bags and make up bags is also quite good, I will definetely need to go back to have a better look!
So many nice things caught my eye and of course I did buy something.. A cute beanie  and a Karl bag charm that can also be used as keyring. I love them!







Karl Lagerfeld's Corner



Karl Lagerfeld clothes at Jelmoli




My buys a cute beanie and a Karl bag charm

No comments:

Post a Comment