Monday 7 April 2014

Swiss Smile Teeth Whitening set

A while ago I was lucky enough to receive the Swiss Smile Teeth Whitening set.
As you can gather from the title this is a treatment to do at home in the comfort of your house. The Swiss Smile Teeth Whitening set claims to get you pearly white teeth so honestly I couldn't wait to give it a go.
I am not a smoker, but I do drink a lot of teas that certainly may be good for my wellbeing but doesn't do much for my teeth's appeareance as we all know teas can cause teeth discolouration.
Swiss Smile products are high quality and created with the expertise of the Swiss Smile Clinics and Curaprox.
I must say I was very impressed by the set , it includes whitening toothbrushes, whitening toothpaste and whitening conditioner. It all comes in a shiny white and silver box and there is even a nice stand to keep everything in place! It all looks and feel very professional and of high quality.








Let's see the set in more details:

SWISS  SMILE WHITENING TOOTHBRUSHES

The straight design of the Swiss Smile Whitening toothbrushes are the result of scientific research and with their patented two-component bristles they remove stay gently and very efficiently.




SWISS SMILE WHITENING TOOTHPASTE

The Swiss Smile Whitening toothpaste brightens your teeth surfaces. The smart combination of active ingredients remove stains and help prevent new stains from forming.
It is also gentle enough to be used everyday.




SWISS SMILE PEARL SHINE CONDITIONER

The Swiss Smile Pearl Shine Conditioner  helps in brightening and protecting teeth using revolutionary technology.
The fine  mother-of-pearl foam particles gently lifts away impurities from the teeth surface.
The nano crystalline protecrive layer remineralise damaged tooth surface to a healthy pearl shine.







I have been using the toothpaste three times a day and the conditioner once a day.
The toothpaste feels fresh, and has a nice taste, unlike some other toothpaste. The conditioner comes in the form of a foam and can be used with the help of  the toothbrush  or just sprayed in the mouth after brushing your teeth and used as if it was a mouth wash.
I have been using Swiss Smile Whitening set for a while now and I can say my teeth look definetely brighter and whiter. I would definetely recommend this set as a good home teeth whitening treatment as it is easy to do, it works and it looks great,too! 

For more info on Swiss Smile and to find out 
official retailers please visit: www.swiss-smile.com
































No comments:

Post a Comment