Monday 28 April 2014

Sunday at the Marina

I don't know you but I just love harbours, watching the boats, the lake or the sea is just fab so if I have a choice I would always choose to shoot by the water..just love it!
Yesterday it was a bit cloudy but that made the sky somehow beautiful!
I wore my H&M Conscious Exclusive dress , which I love but unfortunately too cold still here to be worn with bare legs!
I also wore my new Baies d'Erelle necklace and bracelet set, she is such a talented designer!
I completed my look with my Marant shoes and I click Optical sunglasses.





_

















Jacket: H&M  TREND Spring/Summer 2014 
Dress: H&M CONSCIOUS EXCLUSIVE
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: ISABEL MARANT
Necklace + bracelet : BAIES D'ERELLE
Studded bracelet: VALENTINO
Sunglasses: I CLICK OPTICAL








6 comments: