Sunday 10 August 2014

A dream of Roses with Dr.Hauschka newly formulated Rose Day Cream and Rose Body Oil

Dr.Hauschka cult product Rose Day Cream is since mid July 2014 in a new formulation now even richer in roses.
Dr. Hauschka inspired by the many gifts rose offers the skin, has developed the new Rose Day Cream, extracts of wild rose hips, rose blossoms and rose wax have been enriched with rose water and a high content of essential oil from Damask roses.










This Rose Day Cream bestows the same soothing, protective qualities as always but now with a formulation that is richer in nourishing care and richer in roses.
It captures the strenght and softness of the rose to nourish normal, dry and sensitive skin.
It is especially beneficial for skin prone to redness, irritation and couperose.
I really like this cream as it has a rich luxurious formulation, with shea butter , rose petal wax and avocado oil, it protects and helps retain moisture while extracts of marsh mallow  and St. John's wort soothe redness , hydrate and fortify.
You can use it as a day cream but I also like to use it as night cream!
I has an amazing rose scent and keeps your face well hydrated, softens skin and makes it look more radiant!
If you are scared that this formulation may be too heavy for your skin opt for its lighter version the Rose Light Day Cream. I use this version in the Summer months, and I think it would be perfect for people with less dry skin all year round.





Talking about roses..if you are a fan of the Rose scent you will love the Rose Body Oil!
Dr.Hauschka Rose Body Oil is Dr.Hauschka 2011 Hero Product and is a  highly-revered and award winning product.








This rich body oil harmonizes and nurtures skin and senses.
Damask Rose extract and essential oil balance and harmonize, soothing and calming irritated skin while helping to soothe the senses.
Damask Rose Essential Oil and Jojoba Oil combine to nourish and protect ans its base of organic sunflower seed oil makes it for a perfect  replenishing and calming oil, which is also an ideal choice for a luxurious massage.
I don't know you but I love body oils , I like they way they moisturize my skin and leave a nice sheer finish on my body as well as having an amazing scent. Of course Dr. Hauschka Rose Body Oil has all this and for this I love it!
After the bath or shower I rub a bit on my body and I really feels like the ultimate luxury!
It has a lovely  and fresh scent, which also helps me to relax and unwind as well as leaving my skin silky soft. The pump makes it easy to dispense and I just love the new look of the bottle.
I believe this oil is gentle enough for even most sensitive skin.

Find more info on Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream and Rose Body Oil in all Dr.Hauschka retailers and online on www.dr.hauschka.com












No comments:

Post a Comment