Sunday 3 August 2014

My Sardinia - part 1

Here I am  making my first post about Sardinia and my holiday
First of all I would like to say for the few of you that do not know that Sardinia is a beautiful island in Italy. I used to go every year for my Summer holidays but this time it was 3 years that I have not been.
In the next month I will regularly post about places to see and things to do in Sardinia!
The place is wonderful, the sea on is own is worth a visit!
 It is clear blue, the kind of sea you would only expect to find in the Caribbeans, and here if you live in Europe the trip to Sardinia is a lot shorter.
I am lucky living in Southern Switzerland, I usually fly to Sardinia from Milan and the flight is about an hour.
The island has a lot to offer , from aquatics sports , to excellent excursions and great food there is really something for everyone.
I will concentrate my post on the north of the island as this is where I usually go and that I know more!
As you all know I have been to Sardinia in July and I recently booked to go again at the end of August.
I usually land in Olbia, and the airport is at the door steps of the world famous Costa Smeralda, the airport also shares this name!
You have probably all heard of Porto Cervo and Porto Rotondo where the jet sets spend their summer holidays on their huge yachts and having an Aperol Spritz in the Piazzetta.
Piazzetta is Italian for little square and in Porto Cervo , the main square is definetely worth a visit as there is where you can enjoy a drink while watching the world go by, hoping to spot some  celebrities in the meantime.
In Porto Cervo for all the fashion lovers there is everything you wish... From Louis Vuitton to Dolce & Gabbana you will certainly enjoy shopping in the quaint streets of Porto Cervo.

My-Sweetvalentine
Xoxo



































1 comment:

  1. Bella Costa Smeralda! ;)
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete