Tuesday 19 August 2014

No more hair bad day thanks to Sebastian Brushes!

There are many types of brushes, and it is important to choose the right one based on your hair type and hair lenght, but also on the style you would like to achieve.
Here I will talk to you about two of my current favourite brushes:

SEBASTIAN PADDLE BRUSH

I think this is really the must have  brush for all hair types, it is cushioned and has square paddle.
Perfect for grooming all hair lenghts and types although I would recommend this especially to create smooth , sleek and shiny styles without lots of volume.
Thanks to its large surface it also provides a nice scalp massage. I use this brush both on wet and dry hair.






SEBASTIAN TEASING BRUSH 


This is the perfect brush for backcombing, teasing, flugging, feathering and finishing hair styles. It is easy to use and I feel it doesn't damage hair as a normal comb would. This brush gives you the perfect volume with very little effort! Easy to section your hair and backcombing and the same time.































No comments:

Post a Comment