Wednesday 11 March 2015

A night with MAC Toledo in Geneva

Last Thursday I had the great pleasure to attend a launch event for MAC Toledo in Geneva at Globus. It was a really lovely occasion to enjoy a glass of bubbly while looking at  the gorgeous make up of the new Toledo collection.
The collection is even better than in the pictures..it is absolutely stunning, my favourite MAC collection yet! The packaging is fab, I just love the design of it and the black and red theme. From the sexy and vibrant reds for the lipsticks and nail lacquer  to the fab eye palettes and blushes everything is to die for! ..And don't let me forget the mascaras Modern Twist, I have tried the black Vinyl one and it is a true jem! I keep getting compliments everytime I wear it!
Anyway a part from browsing and chatting away I was lucky to have a special Toledo make-up realized on me by the very talented MAC make-up artist Jessica. Well what to say about it? I loved it of course!
She used the eye palette Moody Blue which if you know how much I love blue was really the perfect choice for me, the colours are beautiful and so wearable. As blush she chose Kindergarten and for the lips Barbecue. 
Do you love the result as much as me?
If you happen to pass by Globus in Geneva you have until the 14th of March to book a personal appointment with a MAC make up artist to discover the collection!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine















Thanks MAC for the great night!


MAC TOLEDO 
is available now at MAC Counters 
and on
www.maccosmetics.ch






3 comments:

  1. Stunning event and lovely makeup!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete