Sunday 8 March 2015

Same look different shoes!

It is such a nice feeling to be back home after a while away, and after seeing and experiencing much snow and cold up in the mountains honestly I couldn't wait to ditch my big coat and boots to wear something lighter and spring-like.
That is exactly what I did on Saturday! Last week I received a few pair of FIVE Jeans and I couldn't wait to wear them! Well at least one of them ..this is a boyfriend style jeans which I was sort of lacking in my wardrobe. It is really high quality and has a great fit!
 I am sure I will be wearing them a lot as they can be dressed down with trainers or later on in summer with sandals or dressep up with a nice pair of heeled ankle boots or heeled sandals.
And that is exactly what I did as you can see from my post, I started off by showing this outfit with my new Fendi ankle boots and then same outfit but with my new favourite Adidas Superstar.
Which look do you prefer? 

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
























Cardigan: H&M
Top: H&M
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Bracelet: Tory Burch
Watch: CASIO G-SHOCK
Bag: H&M
Boots: FENDI
Sneakers: ADIDAS SUPERSTAR

No comments:

Post a Comment