Friday 17 April 2015

Belted-up in the mountains!

As I have already mentioned in my previous post we had a great time in Crans-Montana last weekend. This is the outfit I wore on Sunday for breakfast at the hotel and for the day. I have just bought this shirt last week while shopping at H&M and I thought it was the perfect time to wear it. Usually I am not a big fan of shirts but this one just caught my eye, maybe for the unusual colour or the fact that it had a belt..not sure but I had to have it. I must say I am now re-considering shirts so you might see me wearing them more often in the near future!
I paired it with my black skinny Five Jeans and ankle boots, to keep the look casual but chic. While we were having breakfast at the hotel a clutch is always the best choice as you can take your essentials with you like your phone and lippie and just rest it on the table so you can have them handy.
What do you think of this look? Should I wear shirts more often?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine


















Shirt: H&M
Top: H&M
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Bag: STEVE MADDEN
Bracelet: ALEXANDER MC QUEEN
Boots: PRIMARK

No comments:

Post a Comment