Friday 10 April 2015

Flamingo coat on the lake..

The moment I saw this wonderful flamingo light coat at H&M I had to get it..thankfully the weather was just warm enough to wear it during the week end. I love the colour and the print of the coat and it is just the right weight to wear it this time of the year when is not so warm. I was so lucky to snap this great looking pale pink bucket bag in the sales at H&M which goes beautifully with my coat. It also looks very much as a Mansur Gavriel which is also a plus!
I kept the rest of the oufit quite simple to allow the coat to take centre stage. I also had a shoe change during this shooting to show how this outfit could be worn with flats or heels..I personally love both versions, what about you?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine 





























Coat: H&M
Top: H&M
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Bracelet: SWAROVSKI
Shoes black: NEW LOOK
Shoes grey: DOSENBACH

2 comments:

  1. I have similar lace up shoes! Great look Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete