Friday 10 April 2015

Fuller, ticker hair this Spring with Garnier Fructis new range Full & Plush!

Dreaming of big, voluminous hair this spring? Well, look no further as Garnier Fructis has created FULL & PLUSH the new haircare line which gives us thick, abundant hair that feels full and look even fuller.
This is the first Garnier range cointaining fibra-cylane, pomegranate and active fruits concentrate  which penetrate in the hair and plump it giving us a full, vuluptuos look.



Well, you doesn't wish for thick lush locks with lots of volume? I have tried the range and I must say I am very happy with the results. The tickening molecule fibra-cylane gives immediate building results  as it goes to thicken the hair from within. I have quite thick hair anyway but I must say my hair did feel different, thicker even just only a couple of use. Pomegranate gives this range an amazing scent as well as  fortifying and strengthening hair.
The shampoo and conditioner are lightweight and not-greasy, I really liked them. They leave an amazing fruity scent on the hair as well as leaving it tangle free, really soft and supple. My hair did feel fuller and more voluminous after only a few uses. The good thing is that my hair felt thicker but not heavier if you know what I mean.





I have also tried the Ends Plumper Amplying serum on my ends, and I have noticed it worked to thicken and strenghten my dry ends whick lacked lustre. The Root Amp Spray mousse used after blow-dry on the other hand gave a nice finish to my hair providing instant fulness and volume.
I really like the range and would recommend it to anyone looking for a budget-friendly haircare which smell delicious and gives fullness and volume.





Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Range include : Shampoo, Conditioner, Ends Plumper Amplying Serum and Root Amp Spray.

2 comments:

  1. oooh as a limp haired not much going on hair wise lady, this may just be worth a shot. I've already tried so many others things I was even considering extensions!
    Style Yourself Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must totally try these ASAP!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete