Friday 8 May 2015

A lovely mum & daughter time in Zurich

On Sunday it is Mother's Day and while I am jetting off on holiday on the day I have decided to surprise my mum yesterday with a trip to Zurich. While I am in Zurich almost every week, it was a long time since my mum was last in Zurich. It was great to spend some mother and daughter time.. we played tourists in Zurich,  walking around the old town and did a bit of shopping on the Bahnhofstrasse.















The weather was fab and it was really a nice change to be walking around Zurich with mum.
 I took her for a late breakfast at my beloved Starbucks coffee and we really had and amazing time chatting away while enjoying our hot chocolates, croissants and a chocolate muffin!

























In fact mum loved it so much there that in the afternoon we went back for a refreshing ice shaken tea and a fresh fruit salad. The weather was so great that we were able to sit outside and watch the world go by.





If you don't know what to get your mum why not thinking of spending some time with her? Take her out for a bit of shopping, an hair-cut or a nice walk an then treat her to a lovely breakfast at Starbucks. Until Sunday 10th of May 2015 buy a 25 Chf Starbucks card and get a free tall beverage!







Happy Mother's Day !

No comments:

Post a Comment