Monday 18 May 2015

My new Michael Kors Brinkley Chrono is my Summer must have!

As you all may know I was very much looking forward to my holiday in Dubai for so many different reasons..one of them was to show off my brand new Michael Kors chrono watch. I really love it! 
It is part of the new Summer 15 collection and is called Brinkley Baguette Gold and for me it is really as good as gold!
I like to call it my Brinkley now as I have become so fond of it. Made of lustrous stainless steel it boasts baguette stones around the dial for a luxurious finish. I think a golden watch in Summer is just perfect, as it goes so well with whites but also with bright colours. If you are not a fan of gold the same watch is also available in rose gold and silver tones which are also fab looking.
 However I love mine so much as I feel I can pair it with so many outfits as it really makes them all stand out. In Dubai I worn it with bright summery outfit by the pool as well as with smart clothes in the evening. It is a truly bling bling watch and Dubai was just the perfect place to show it off for the first time.
 From the first time I worn it I received so many compliments as it surely is a beauty. It is the perfect watch as it strikes the right balance between casual and festive with a stunning embellishement and elegant stainless steel bracelet.
 It has already become my Summer must have and be prepared to see much more of my Brinkley in my upcoming Dubai posts!


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine



































MICHAEL KORS
BRINKLEY 
BAGUETTE GOLD TONE
WATCH






No comments:

Post a Comment