Tuesday 5 May 2015

Exciting news! My Sweetvalentine as the new Brand Ambassador for Michael Kors watches and jewelry

This is a very special post for me as I am announcing something which I am very exciting about..

From the 1st of May 2015
 I am the new 
Brand Ambassador for Michael Kors 
watches and jewelry for the year.

Let me just say I am so excited and happy about this new challenge and can't wait to start posting and showing you the wonderful watches and jewelry from the various collections.
I really feel honoured to be representing such a well-known international brand which I love and really feel suits my style.
I would like also to thank Fossil Group for giving me this great oppurtunity and for choosing me and my blog for this important role.
Stay tuned for exciting posts coming soon and follow my  Holiday posts from Dubai on Instagram:-)

XOXO

My-Sweetvalentine










No comments:

Post a Comment