Tuesday 27 October 2015

A taste for Burgundy!


Fall is definetely here, and let me say I am loving it! The weather has been particularly good and I love going for long walks in the fresh air and enjoying the beautiful Fall colours.
Colours..well there is been one that I have been really loving lately: burgundy.
This colour has become my to-go shade for Fall, sophisticated, dark and sultry it is just the perfect shade for Fall also to steer away from black.
Burgundy flatters most skin tones as well as pairing so well with greys, black and brown tones and always looks so chic and is never boring. So perhaps it doesn't come as a surprise that my brand new Michael Kors watch is burgundy!





THE STATEMENT WATCH

Burgundy is such a versatile colour making the perfect choice for your next Fall watch.
My Sawyer chrono with rose-gold details takes centre stage in all my Fall looks.
It looks great on its own but would also look great stacked with bangles



"The stylish Michael Kors Sawyer Chrono 
will become an essential part of your Fall wardrobe"




My new Michael Kors Sawyer Chrono with an embossed leather straps and burgundy-hued dial is  elevated by the rose gold-tone details.  Personally I am saying this again burgundy is really having a moment this season and for me personally when it comes about this rich shade too much is never enough.
 If you are feeling less daring and find it difficult to drift away from your blacks and greys go for burgundy accessories:  just like my watch Michael Kors Sawyer, or a bracelet or a scarf. This way you will have a pop of colour to an otherwise too dark look as well as making it really contemporary and on trend.






Burgundy hues also in my make up 










MICHAEL KORS
Sawyer
Rose Gold-Tone and
embossed-leather watch






No comments:

Post a Comment