Monday 26 October 2015

L'Oréal Professionnel Steampod: Welcome gorgeous hair!

L'Oréal Professionnel and Rowenta Salon Electricals joined forces to bring us the newest edition of Steampod.. yes the Steampod is back and it is better than ever!

What is the Steampod?

Well, on this day and age we are all pretty much obsessed with  straightening our hair and very much see it as an essential beauty item in our lives! Or at least for me it is.. but while I love the results given by using a straightening iron I don't like the drying out effects that come with continual use. 
Well, all these worries have now gone as the Steampod has been developed with the care of the hair in mind while delivering sleek glossy locks.
If you are not yet familiar with the Steampod I am sure soon you will be as this home apppliance is absolutely fantastic. 
It is basically a smoothing and straightening iron which through a continous flow of high pressure steam gives you a fantastic long-lasting smooth and glossy finish on the hair. It is a smaller and compact version of the appliance used in the L'Oréal Professionnel salons but with similar benefits.
The latest version of the Steampod has a great range of innovative features. First of all is more compact than its predecessor. Slim and easy to handle the Steampod is certainly a very versatile tool. With its 5 temperature settings from 140° C to 210°C the Steampod is also very functional.
The Steampod really  allows you to transform your hair in matter of minutes: just pass the Steampod through your hair as you would with an ordinary straightening iron but see results which are all but ordinary.. hair are transformed but all while respecting the fiber. Steampod makes your hair smoother, softer and shinier!
In fact up to 50 % smoother and 50% faster than an ordinary straightener.
You can use it to create a variety of hair styles from sleek to waves all with a shiny finish.




Features:
  • Steam and pro-keratin technology for silky smooth hair
  • Protects from heat damage
  • Anodized floating plates for flexibility
  • Continuous steam pressure opens hair cuticles
  • Retains natural moisture levels
  • Integrated comb spreads hair evenly along the plates
  • Reaches heat of 170-210°C
  • Adjustable temperature settings



Steampod Products



Steampod is even more effective if used in conjunction of the tailor-made range of haircare products such as the smoothing cream and serum. 
The Smoothing cream comes in two version for normal and sensitized hair and have specifically designed  and formulated to be activated by the Steampod. This way you can obtain an anti-frizz effect that lasts up to three days. 
The creams are both enriched with Pro Keratin technology,  to give a protective shield and hair really feels replenished, without being weighed down. 
The Steampod Serum  goes to work to resurface the cuticles of the hair fiber for a glossy finish. Enriched with Apricot and Avocado Oil the Serum helps to protect and repair the hair. Leaving it feeling shiny, soft and healthy.








How does the Steampod work?

First of all you need to fill the Steampod's water tank prior to using.
The Steampod is really easy to use, when you switch it on, you can adjust the temperature to suit your hair's needs. It doesn't take long to heat up.
Wash your hair as normal, towel dry and use the Steampod product which best suits your hair's type. In my case the L'Oréal Professionner Steampod Replenishing Smoothing Cream for normal hair was the best choice.  I apply the cream from roots to the ends, it contains Pro-Keratin and used with the Steampod it goes to work on the hair giving a smoothing as well as having an anti-frizz effect.
I then blow-dry my hair as normal. I divide my hair into sections and pass the Steampod on every section. It is really easy and quick as you only have to go over each section once.
The results are very long lasting so you don't really need to use it again until your next wash! I add a few drops of the serum just for extra shine on the ends and is done!
Hallo beautiful, smooth and shiny hair!













My Verdict

From the moment I tested the Steampod in salon I knew I had fallen in love with it.. so now that I have my Steampod at home I am over the moon as I can achieve salon results at home.
I am so pleased with the Steampod, it is really every girl's beauty weapon to achieve beautiful, smooth and shiny hair. 
You can use it on any hair types and you can create a variety of hair styles with ease from sleek to waves .
I have highlighted hair so my hair becomes really dry, and can get frizzy. The Steampod really improved the condition and appearance of my hair. It now looks so sleek, smooth and shiny. It is really the best  I ever used and it has made a huge difference to my hair. 
You only need to go over the hair once to get beautifully smooth hair. The temperature of the plates can be adjusted to suit the hair type so you can have it hotter for thicker hair and less for finer hair.
It is so easy and quick to use, I find I takes me half of the time compared to a traditional straightener.
The results lasts longer than three days and I personally think is great you can get salon's result at home!








L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL
Steampod
is available at L'Oréal Professionnel Salons



No comments:

Post a Comment