Tuesday 26 January 2016

Glam on the go!

When you are on the go and on your feet all day you need a look which is both comfortable and stylish. Accessories are a great way to take your look to the next level.
Every girl knows the importance of a standout piece of accessory: meet my Michael Kors Madelyn.
 A timepiece which showcases both luxury and fine craftsmanship. With its sparkling pavé bezel, Roman numeral time-stops and chronograph sub-dial Madelyn is a true beauty and.. oh so chic!
The two-tone silver and rose gold stainless steel setting gives this watch an opulent mix and lots of flexibility. I love the fact I can wear both silver and rose gold jewelry and look fab!
With my poncho is all about graphic and glamour on the go. I am wearing it with solid colours like black and olive green. My black Falabella bag with its silver chain details goes so well with my Madelyn watch in line with my relaxed but chic look! Comfort is certainly important when you are on the go but that doesn't mean you have to compromise on style.
A cozy and chic knit like in this case my optical print poncho paired with standout accessories instantly elevate this casual outfit for a true.. glam look on the go!





"GLAMOUR ON THE GO"








"MADELYIN..OH SO CHIC"





#PERFECTTIMING







"ROSE GOLD AND SILVER STAINLESS STEEL SETTINGS 
GIVE THIS WATCH AN OPULENT MIX"














MICHAEL KORS
MADELYN
Two-tone watch




Poncho: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Leggins: PRIMARK
Bag: STELLA MC CARTNEY
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: H&M
Shoes: ZARA







No comments:

Post a Comment