Monday 18 January 2016

Let's be.. HAPPY!

 What a beautiful Sunday it was yesterday.. just a glorious day, a beautiful Winter's day and I really enjoyed spending it with my hubby. We took a walk around the lake in one of my fav place in Ticino, a village called Caslano. Talking about favourites I was wearing one of my favourite tops from Isabel Marant, it is from a few seasons ago but I still love it as much now as when I first got it.
I paired with some black wax coated leggings and Saint Laurent sneakers. My accessory of choice was my Michael Kors golden watch, which is also one of my favorite!
 I thought it was time to get my Lanvin bag out for a spin.. Who doesn't need a Happy Bag in January?!
Nothing better to beat the January blues than a walk around the lake on a sunny day to feel immediately energized and if you add an..HAPPY bag you are in for big smiles.


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine














Hat: MANOR
Jumper: ISABEL MARANT
Leggins: PRIMARK
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: LANVIN
Shoes: SAINT LAURENT



No comments:

Post a Comment