Monday 11 January 2016

MAC MAXIMIZED: just wow!

 Let me introduce you to this wonderful product: MAC False Lash Maximizer.  I love it!
This new treatment helps to condition, prime and enhance lashes. The name makes you immediately think about false lashes but it is actually been created to make the best of real lashes.
It is an innovative primer which wraps each hair in nourishing ingredients that help promote and intensify luscious eyelashes before applying your mascara.
The formula goes on white but dries clear and is ready to enhance your favourite mascara. The formula is ultra-thickening and in combination with the plush-'em-up action of its unique double-lush brush increases volume and creates a push up effect.
I use it with MAC False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara and I am amazed! Thanks to MAC Lash Maximizimer I don't need lash extensions, it fills out my lashes, lenghtens and really helps to me create luscious eyelashes. It also maintains the super black and glossy look of the Extreme Black Mascara for long.
Are you ready to pump up your lashes?..fashionably false, but honestly real!



















MAC
MAXIMIZED
is available now
at all MAC counters

No comments:

Post a Comment