Monday 11 April 2016

A pop of yellow

Black with a pop of yellow.. can't go wrong right? Well, let's say I quite like this look as it simple but diferent at the same time. The total black look gets a vibrant note of colour paired with my Pull & Bear mustard yellow coat.
With blonde hair I always have to be careful with yellow but this kind of shade I think I can get away with. I quite like it in fact I always liked it and strangely enough it is a colour which comes back season after season. Of course I wouldn't go for the total mustard look but in small doses and toned down a bit with black I really love it.
Walking around Lausanne I was once again wearing my Tubular Viral, they are so comfy and look so cool I just can't seem to take them off at the moment. 
Hope you enjoyed your week end!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
























Jacket: PULL & BEAR
Top: BALMAIN x H&M
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Bag: REED KRAKOFF
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR VIRAL

No comments:

Post a Comment