Sunday 3 April 2016

Nice to be lakeside!

We spent the Easter Weekend back home in Ticino and while the weather was absolutely gorgeous we took the chance to take some pics by the lake. I enjoy spending time by the lake as on the other side I am usually in the mountains so everytime I can I love to be by the lake.
It is also a perfect scenery for a shooting right? I must say no filter is needed for this kind of scenery as in Ticino we are truly blessed.
It was finally time to ditch the heavy jackets..so I immediately jumped at the occasion to wear my brand new army jacket with atztec details from H&M which was on offer so I got a great deal! I really love it as it is not your usual army jacket, with the atztec print it looks really different and on trend!
It was time to get my Saint Laurent duffle out of lethargy as well as it has been a while since I last used it and honestly I can't explain that as it is in my favourite royal blue colour, it cheers me up and can brighten any outfit. Note to myself, use it more!
Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend, I am now back in the mountains.

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine













Jacket: H&M
Top: NEW YORKER
Jeans: PRIMARK
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: SAINT LAURENT
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS
Sunglasses: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment