Monday 4 April 2016

Change your hair styling routine with L'Oréal Studio Pro Styling products!


As you have probably noticed I have recently cut my hair, from my very long straight hair I now sport what is now called a lob ( a long bob). As you can image it is a big change as I had my long hair for many years, so I have to get used to my new haircut and how to style it. It is true that with long hair you can certainly do more with your hair but a long bob like mine also allows you to get creative. Of course with the help of some good styling products. This is why I was really happy to try out some of the new L'Oréal Studio Pro styling products. So now I have no excuse not to change my styling routine!
With the L'Oréal Studio Pro App you can see how you would look with different hairstyles as well as watching some tutorials with step by step guides, so now have fun you only have to try!












STUDIO PRO
BOOST IT

This styling mousse is really great to get great volume with also long hold up to 48Hrs.
This mousse allows me to create different hairstyles everyday from poker straight to gorgeous waves nothing is impossible with Boost it! It is great to avoid that flat effect on straight hair and to get a nice bouncy and soft effect on your hair.
Hair still have that natural touch but your hairstyle is fixed without any greasy residues.



STUDIO PRO
FIX IT

This ultra strong fixing hair spray gives you unlimited styling possibilites from straight to backcomb hairstyles or curls you are sure your hairstyle will stay in place for up to 48hrs.
With the ultra fine distribution system the spray can be applied on damp hair to perfect the style you want to achieve.
At the heart of the formula there is a blend of two fixing polymers (anionic + AmphoteriC), this formula provides a perfect blend to fix any hairstyle while preserving the natural touch of your hair.






No comments:

Post a Comment