Thursday 7 July 2016

Ready for a Parisian summer at Ladurée

 As you may know I am huge fan of Ladurée and their macarons. But it is true that I not only like the macarons but the boutique itself and the atmsophere there is.. so Parisians and très chic!
And do we want to talk about their cute macarons boxes? Oh, wow they are super cute and make for perfect gift! I love to give macarons to my friends and family and always love to pick one of their gift boxes.
For this Summer Ladurée as some lovely gift boxes featuring some ballerinas. I adore them! Then compose your macaron box by choosing your box of choice, pick your favourite macarons to put in it and voilà you have a great gift for a loved one or simply treat yourself!
I love to keep my empty Ladurée boxes in the draws to organize little things so they are not only super cute but also useful!
And if you like Ladurée so much that you would like to show it, don't forget you can find some pretty bags, keyrings and scented candles at your Ladurée boutique.















No comments:

Post a Comment