Tuesday 5 July 2016

With MAC at Montreux Jazz Festival

Last weekend I was invited by MAC Cosmetics to the Montreux Jazz Festival to attend a very special gig..and you can only use the word special when you are talking about MUSE. This year Montreux Jazz Festival is celebrating its 50th edition and 14 years after their epic concert in 2002 MUSE returned to Montreux. The British band composed of singer/chitarist Matt Bellamy, bassist Chris Wolstenholme and drummer Dominic Howard recently won a Grammy Award for Best Rock Album for the album Drones.
Such a special event of course required an amazing makeup!
Thanks to MAC Cosmetics I had the oppurtunity to have my makeup done for the occasion by the very talented Maurane which created a very rock & roll look for my special night!
She created a wonderful smokey eye look using some products from the new Fashion Pack Collection..the perfect choice as this is a collection for those who don't follow trends but make them and break them!
The palette she used from the collection "She is a model" is absolutely fab and features a colour wave of cool, neutral hues with a hint of deep teal, which I love! The lipstick of the choice was Pressed & Ready a soft whitened nude shade which was just the perfect match to my smokey eyes look. As when my eyes take centre stage I always love to keep my lips quite natural with a nude shade. To bring a bit of the festival glow the Studio Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powder Golden Rinse from the Vibe Tribe Collection and Ray Beam Mineralize Blush on my cheeks were just the right options.
I loved the result! A great rock & roll look perfect for my festival night!
Of course MUSE were amazing and I loved the concert so much, after all that screaming and jumping around my makeup was still looking great! Thanks MAC Switzerland for the great night!














































Thanks MAC Cosmetics for the great experience!




1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! They didn't invite me. Maybe because I cancelled last year because I was sick, I don't know. Either way, what a fab experience for you!

    ReplyDelete