Tuesday 26 July 2016

Rituals Sun Karma

As a big fan of Rituals skincare range, their shower foams are between my favourite in my beauty routine I could not wait to try their sun range.
As always with Rituals they have a Karma also when it comes about sun protection:
Sun Karma : Protect your skin, enjoy the sun. It is exactly what I did!
The Sun Protection SPF 30 Milky Spray looks very much like my beloved shower foams so we are off to a good start. The lotion is quickly absorbed by skin, is hydrating and non-sticky at all. It cointains a powerful anti-oxidant complex with Organic White Tea, Vitamin E and Ginkgo Biloba. It has a pleasant scent and I think the spray bottle is pretty handy on the beach. I also like the fact that it doesn't leave any white traces behind and it hydrates without feeling greasy. Plus I have to say I just love the acqua colour of the packaging so pretty and fresh.
The Milky Spray is water-resistant and helps to protect skin against sunburn and premature aging caused by UVA/UVB rays for a beautiful golden glow!
The After Sun Hydrating Lotion with Aloe Vera and Gingko Biloba feels lovely on the skin, it calms and nourishes skin after the sun exposure while also ensuring to prolong your tan. The cooling formula is really a plus, it is quickly absorbed by skin leaving it feeling refreshed and nourished. 









RITUALS
Sun Range
is available at
Rituals Stores and on


1 comment: