Monday 31 October 2016

Karen Elson is the latest Jo Malone London Girl

Jo Malone just named Karen Elson Jo Malone London Girl. Karen know for her individual style, creative  spirir and beautiful manners Karen Elson is a model, singer and songwriter and is just the perfect London Girl.
Elson joins Poppy Delevigne and will star in some of the brand's fragrance campaign.

"I've known Karen for a long time and just adore her," says the first Jo Malone London Girl, Poppy Delevingne about her colleague.
"She is impressive and very creative, I can not imagine anyone better to be the second Jo Malone London Girl."

Karen and Poppy of course will work together to bring the quintessentially British style of the brand to life around the world and share it with their friends. 

"I've been a big fan of Jo Malone London for over 10 years and really love all the scents.
Wild Bluebell has been a favorite of mine for years, as it reminds me of my childhood. Red Roses is one of those classic fragrances that wherever I am in the world, immediately makes me feel like home. I have not hesitated for a second, to work with Jo Malone London as I love the brand and the scents and I already owns a large Jo Malone fragrance collection. "









No comments:

Post a Comment