Tuesday 4 October 2016

MICHAEL KORS ACCESS WATCH

It is with great pleasure that I would like to introduce to my latest obsession my new MICHAEL KORS Access smartwatch. A timepiece powered by AndroidWear which is really in a category of its own as it combines the functionality of a smartwatch with the glamourous Michael Kors style.
It is not only fashionable but also oh so smart! My Michael Kors Access smartwatch comes with a golden strap but don't worry as the straps are interchangeable so you can have your Access smartwatch to suit all occasions.
I love the fact that the Access smartwatch is truly customizable to suit my style and look. With a simple touch or swipe on the touchscreen I can change the watch face to match my mood or outfit as well as getting updates from social medias and stay on track with fitness goals. You can also save your favorite looks so looking beautiful as never been so easy and in a flash! Check your app notifications wheneer you want and when you want while always keeping your look on point. You can also use the voice command function to navigate the web or set alerts.
Really Michael Kors Access smartwatch has the style but also the technology and this way I can be always connected while looking glamourous!
































MICHAEL KORS
ACCESS SMARTWATCH





No comments:

Post a Comment