Monday 31 October 2016

My Halloween look!

 Trick or Treat? No matter how you are going to spend the spookiest night of the year I have a treat for you with this makeup inspiration for tonight. Black and dark lips are everywhere at the moment, I have been wanting to try out this look for a while and what better occasion than Halloween to try out a wonderful dark look? Of course with a little help from my friends at MAC Lugano I have a great smokey eyes look and soultry dark lips for Halloween night. I personally think I could wear this look also on any other night of the year but is just THE perfect look for tonight.
Of course to match my dark makeup look I chose an all black outfit with a faux leather biker jacket and a rollneck dress with black leggins.
On my lips: Lipdensity in Stallion, on my eyes: eyeshadows from Trolls collection in Silly Vanilly and Black tied and Eyeshadow Gutter Gal. Skin: Studio Sculpt Defining Powder in Light Plus.
Happy Halloween !!!







































No comments:

Post a Comment