Wednesday 18 April 2018

Let's step into Spring!

Warmer weather is finally here so that can only mean one thing: transitioning your wardrobe into Spring! The weather is surely warmer but definetely not settled so to dress appropriately for this time of the year can be quite tricky. A good transitional piece for Spring for me is this H&M duster coat which is just the right weight for those not-so-warm days and the red/orange colour just gives me good vibes! Nothing screams Spring like a fresh pair of crisp white trainers and mine are brand new from the Camila Cabello collection for Skechers. They are not only super comfy but also trendy and stylish! I am giving my look a boost with some new aviator style sunglasses from Cerjo. For me they are true must-have and will never go out of fashion!











Coat: H&M
Top: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: CERJO 
Shoes: SKECHERS
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Bracelet: TORY BURCH

No comments:

Post a Comment