Wednesday 25 April 2018

L'Occitane presents : Aqua Réotier

Not long ago I was invited by L'Occitane to discover their new range Aqua Réotier. For centuries a natural water spring has been running in the heart of Provence mountains, collecting rich mineral on the way and rising up at the Réotier Spring. This incredible water thanks to its high calcium content can really help skin to maintain its hydration level and also retain moisture.
The experts at L'Occitane have added hyaluronic acid to this powerful water to give us an ultra-hydrating range which for me is just perfect for this time of the year.
If you like me you love to swap your Winter routine for a lighter and fresher one come Spring/Summer believe me when I say you will fall in love with Aqua Réotier. My routine consisted of three products from the range: the Water Gel Cleanser, the Moisture Prep Essence and the Ultra-Thirst Quenching Gel. It is a a real pleasure splashing this Water Gel Cleanser on my face as it really feels fresh as well as invigorating skin. The cool gel transforms into a light lather lifting away impurities and dirt while leaving skin soft and supple.
Next step was the Moisture Prep Essence which is a pre-moisturer that prepares skin with a first layer of moisture while reinforcing the hydrating properties of the Réotier routine. It feels wonderful on skin as it is very light-weight and fresh. The last step of my Réotier is of course applying my Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel. It is once again very refreshing and cooling which for me is a total bonus in warm seasons! It is enriched with Réotier water and Hyaluronic Acid recharging skin with water while leaving it glowing with hydration.






















L'OCCITANE
Aqua Réotier
is available at L'Occitane Boutiques
and on 



No comments:

Post a Comment