Wednesday 4 December 2013

A day out with Celine

Today I decided to take my Celine out for the day,  those of you who follow me on Instagram will  probably know that it doesnt happen very often.. Not because I dont like it , in fact exactly the opposite I love it so much that I am afraid of doing any damage to it..silly I know!
Anyway decided to pair my Celine Luggage with  a total look Marant so French all the way today! Jeans excluded !They are my beloved 7 for All Mankind.

















Jacket: ISABEL MARANT POUR H&M
Jumper: ISABEL MARANT
Jeans: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Shoes: ISABEL MARANT BLUEBELL
Bag: CELINE LUGGAGE







3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent.

    gooey game
    play friv
    y 8 c om

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good replies in return of this matter with real arguments and explaining everything regarding that.A person necessarily lend a hand to make significantly posts I might state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular put up amazing. Excellent task!
    io jogos for kids
    friv 4 school
    play free 2 player game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog.Really thank you! Cool.Fantastic post.Much thanks again. Cool.I really appreciate this blog.Thanks Again. Hold writing.Wow, great article. Fantastic.This is one awesome website article.Much thanks again. Abcya || Y8 ||Friv

    ReplyDelete