Friday 20 December 2013

My make up must haves for the party season

The party season is here!!
Although the natural look is by far my favourite look, I must say I love a bit of sparkle come Christmas time!!
My staples stay the same: Clinique CC cream, and the new Universal Clinique Superprimer.
Then my absolute must have all year round but especially at this time of the year is YSL Touche éclat, I use shade no. 1, I must say I dont have a great deal of dark circles but this really makes my eyes appear brighter! I personally think is more of an highlighter than a concealer. I put a bit under my eyes, above the brow, under the chin and a bit on both side of my nosestrils then i pad with my fingers. The effect is beautiful!
On my eyes I love Chanel Illusion d' Ombre, the one I use is Ebloui. It is a burgundy/ brown shade with red undertones. It is a mousse eyeshadow, highly pigmented  and   it  gives a beautiful effect!
I apply it with my fingers or with the supplied Chanel brush. To make sure it stays in place all day I usually wear a primer first.
I love Bourjois Effet Smoky Eyes Kayal, they are available in 5 shades, and they are perfect to achieve the  smoky eye look! As for mascara I recently discovered Urban Decay Big Fatty , I must say I am amazed with the results! It gives me a real false lash effects! I also use Benefit and Max Factor mascaras which I also find very good for everyday wear, maybe when I dont need such a dramatic look.
I like a bit of colour on my cheeks so I am a fan of MAC mineralize blush in Dainty. It gives me a nice glowy look  but still looks quite natural.
It wouldnt be Christmas without a red lippy!! I went for this year Chanel Rouge Velvet No.317 La Précieuse, I must admit I have not worn it yet as I am saving it for the holidays.. !! But the colour looks absolutely beautiful!!
I am also going to keep in my handbags my trusty Clinique Chubby sticks , I recommend no.5 Chunky Cherry! They are so easy to apply and a must when you are on the go, and they also moisturize the lips!
And last but not least of course Chanel Les Beiges healthy glow sheer powder, I went for no.30. I think it is an absolute must have for the holidays !!






Clinique CC Cream


Clinique New Universal Superprimer



YSL Touche Eclat






Chanel Illusion d' Ombre - Ebloui




Bourjouis Smoky Eyes Kayal






Urban Decay Big Fatty  Mascara



MAC Mineralize Blush




Chanel Allure Velvet no. 317 La Précieuse




Clinique Chubby Stick  Chunky Cherry





Chanel Les Beiges No. 30
Healthy Glow Sheer Powder







3 comments:

  1. The author of this post is admirable, it brings a lot of emotion to everyone reading it, let's share it more widely.

    games at googy
    friv Games play
    y8 boy games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
    io jogos for kids
    friv 4 school
    play free 2 player game

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete