Wednesday 18 December 2013

Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream and Aromatic Mist Patchouli & Fresh Rose

This post is to review two wonderful products that I use from Kiehls.
The Ultra facial Cream and the Aromatic Mist Patchouli &  Fresh Rose.
First of all I will start with the Ultra Facial Cream which in this case is also part of the Limited Edition  Kiehl's & Haze Collection.
I have been using this cream daily , the texture is quite light but it soothes my dry skin so well!
As I told you before I live in the mountains in cold Switzerland and this cream really helps me battling the cold  by keeping my skin moisturized for 24 hrs.
From the same Kiehl's & Haze limited edition range you will also find the body lotion and body butter.

The Aromatic Mist Patchouli & Fresh Rose

After the success of the line Aromatic Blends, Kiehls decided to launch this new scent Patchouli & Fresh Rose  this year!
Could I miss out? Of course not!
I love this mist! The mist is  a luxurious fusion of Patchouli and Rose with hints of bergamot and mandarin orange.
I love the fresh petal-like notes of Rose mixed with bright, woody notes of Patchouli.
From the same range you will also find: body cream and the body cleanser. All of which I can't wait to try!!!
If you are still short of ideas for Christmas I would recommend  The Aromatic Mist Patchouli & Rose as it would make an ideal gift !
















3 comments:

  1. The author of this post is admirable, it brings a lot of emotion to everyone reading it, let's share it more widely.

    games at googy
    friv Games play
    y8 boy games

    ReplyDelete
  2. jogos io
    friv 2019
    2player games
    I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete